Last Updated on July 7, 2023 by Melissa S.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2023?
The next Amazon Prime Day 2023 begins at 00.01 on July 11th 2023 for 48 hours of deals, ending 23.59 on July 12th. There will be deals across the store including Amazon products and those from selected sellers across the platform.
Who Can Access Amazon Prime Day deals?
Anyone with Amazon Prime Membership can access the special deal prices. While there are some deals accessible to non-Prime members, the best deals are reserved for those with Prime membership.
How much does Amazon Prime Cost?
Amazon Prime is £8.99 a month, or £95 a year, which includes free next day delivery on all eligible products, as well as access to Prime Video, Amazon Music and exclusive early access deals. If you are new to Prime membership, you can also take advantage of a free 30 day trial.
If you are considering taking advantage of an Amazon Prime Day deal then it is definitely a good time to sign up. If you don’t intend to keep Amazon Prime, just make sure you cancel within the 30 day free trial period.
What are this year’s best Prime Day Deals?
It is highly likely that some of the best Prime Day Deals will be on Amazon Products themselves. Keep this page bookmarked for regular updates as information is released. Check out the full list of deals here.
The following products have been confirmed as having significant reductions on Prime Day 2023:
- Comprehensive Wi-Fi 6 home coverage: eero 6 covers up to 140 m² with Wi-Fi and supports speeds up to 900 Mbps.
- Say goodbye to dead zones and buffering: confidently stream 4K video,game, and video conference across your home.
- Supports 75+ devices
- Set up in minutes: the eero app walks you through setup and allows you to manage your network from anywhere.
- Connect to Alexa
- Automatic updates
- Easily expand your system: with cross-compatible hardware
- Wireless Video Doorbell with 1080p HD video, crisper Night Vision and features that let you see, hear, and speak to anyone from your phone or tablet.
- Answer the door from wherever you are with Two-Way Talk, or if you’re busy, save time and use Quick Replies to respond with a pre-selected message.
- Receive instant notifications when anyone presses your doorbell or when motion is detected.
- Powered by the built-in rechargeable battery or connect it to your existing doorbell wires for constant power.
- Easy, wire-free installation. Just connect your battery-powered Video Doorbell (2nd Gen) to wifi in the Ring app and mount it to the wall using the included tools.
- Premium sound and noise cancelling earbuds — deliver crisp, balanced stereo sound with three built-in microphones. Sealed in ear headphones design and active noise cancelling limit background noise.
- Comfortable fit and water resistant
- Wireless entertainment — Echo Buds work with the Alexa app to stream music, and play podcasts or Audible audiobooks—just ask.
- Fast-charging and long-lasting battery. A 15-minute quick charge provides up to 2 hrs of music.
- Bluetooth in ear headphones connectivity — with the built-in Bluetooth 5.0, the range of this wireless earbuds allows to use your voice to make calls, set reminders or add items to your shopping list.
- Compatible with Alexa and other assistants — wireless earphones works with iOS and Android phones, also supports access to Siri and Google Assistant.
- Voice control your music
- Designed to protect your privacy — earphones built with multiple layers of privacy controls, including the ability to mute the mics using the Alexa app. You can also view, hear or delete voice recordings at any time.
There are likely to be other Amazon products included in Prime Day offers to be announced nearer the time.
What other Brands are on offer on Prime Day 2023?
It has been confirmed in an official Amazon press release that discounts will be available on items from the following brands for Prime Early Access Day 2022:
Shark, Nespresso, Philips, Oral-B, Samsung, Xiaomi, iRobot, LEGO, Melissa & Doug and Hasbro.
Keep the official Early Access Day page bookmarked, or check back this post regularly as new deals are released.
Are any Amazon memberships on special offer on Prime Day 2023?
Prime Video is included for free with Prime Membership. In addition to a vast collection of movies, series, and sports included with Prime Video, starting 30th September through 7th October, Prime members can enjoy a selection of new and popular titles to rent or buy at up to 50% off.
Amazon Music Unlimited
Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get four months free – with 90 million songs ad-free and in HD, plus millions of podcast episodes.
This offer is available starting 26th September and ending 12th October.
Get Free Prime Games
Prime members can download over 30 free games from Prime Gaming like Mass Effect Legendary Edition, which includes the award-winning Mass Effect trilogy, and GRID™ Legends, Need for Speed™ Heat, and Star Wars™ Jedi Academy™.
Prime Games is also included as part of Amazon Prime Membership.
One Year FREE Deliveroo Plus with Amazon Prime Membership
Get 1-year of FREE Deliveroo Plus: Prime members in the UK can enjoy unlimited free delivery on their favourite restaurants when they spend £25 or more with 1-year free Deliveroo Plus Silver. Service fee and terms apply.
Is Amazon Prime Day worth it?
I would say, it really all depends. If you have specific items or memberships you are looking for, such as those outlined above, then Prime Day is definitely worth it.
However, if you find yourself browsing the site aimlessly trying to spot a bargain you don’t really need, then it won’t be worth it. Don’t forget, it’s only a bargain if you actually need it, and nothing saves more money than not buying in the first place!
Of course, there’s no harm in having a browse and taking advantage of a great deal, but don’t be afraid of missing out, especially if you don’t even need the item in question.
Will There Be Another Prime Day in October 2023?
In 2022, Amazon held a second Prime Day, on October 11th-12th, called Early Access Day.
With Black Friday and Cyber Monday weekend on 24th – 28th November 2022, it was a surprising move by Amazon to schedule in another Prime Day in between. Whether they choose to repeat this move in 2023 remains to be seen. This post will be updated as more information becomes available.
How to get the best out of Amazon Prime Day
To ensure you get great deals on products you actually want, here’s my top tips for getting the best out of Amazon Prime Day:
Decide what you’re looking for ahead of time
To avoid aimlessly scrolling trying to find a bargain you don’t actually need, make a rough list a few days or weeks beforehand of products or brands you are looking for. For example, you might want a new Echo device, but may not mind which model, and can decide based on the best offer.
Don’t compromise key features just to get a “bargain”
On the contrary, if you need specific features that are not available on the models on offer, it is probably not great to compromise.
Don’t just stick to Amazon
Just like Black Friday, many other large retailers such as Curry’s, Boots and Argos may price match or even beat some of Amazon’s Prime Day deals in order to attract sales. It’s worth double checking that Amazon is the best price for the item you’re looking for.
With Topcashback, you can get up to 2.5% cashback on your Amazon purchases.
How do you get the best out of Amazon Prime Day?
Do you have any other tips and tricks to get the best out of Amazon Prime Day? Leave a comment below and let me know!